Step 1To make the salsa place all of the ingredients except the jackfruit, brioche and cheese slices into a bowl and mix well.
Step 2Cut the brioche in half and toast.
Step 3Warm the jackfruit in the microwave.
Step 4Top the base of the brioche with a generous amount of jack-fruit.
Step 5Add a slice of cheddar.
Step 6Top with the pineapple salsa and add the lid of the brioche.
Step 7Serve with Country Range Sweet Potato Fries.
- 200 g Country Range BBQ Pulled Jackfruit
- 2 Country Range Brioche Buns
- 10 ml Country Range Pineapple Juice
- 10 ml Country Range White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Country Range Mild White Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 1 pinch Country Range Crushed Chillies
- 1 pinch Country Range Whole Coriander
- 1 shallot, diced
- ¼ pineapple, diced
- 20 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist