Cajun Chicken Spicy Pasta Soup
The Country Range Marinated Cajun Chicken Filling can bring life to any dish such as this quick and easy soup, full of flavour and just the right amount of spice. Why not give it a try!
Step 1Sweat the shallot, carrot and red pepper in the oil for 5 minutes.
Step 2Add the pasta.
Step 3Add the chicken stock.
Step 4Add the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 12 minutes.
Step 5Add the bay leaves, thyme and crushed chillies.
Step 6Add the peas and chicken and simmer for 3 minutes.
Step 7Serve with some nice crusty bread.
- 50 g Country Range Marinated Cajun Chicken
- 25 g Country Range Fancy Peas
- 25 ml Country Range Vegetable Oil
- 25 g Orzo pasta or Country Range Macaroni
- 200 ml Country Range Chicken Bouillon
- 100 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Country Range Bay Leaves
- 1 pinch Country Range Dried Thyme
- 1 pinch Country Range Crushed Chillies
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 small carrot, diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist