Step 1Whisk the curry, flour and water to a batter.
Step 2Dip the caulflower in the batter then dip into the panko crumbs.
Step 3Deep fry in oil for 3 minutes.
Step 4Cook the noodles and drain.
Step 5Add noodles to a frying pan with olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, all the sliced veg, chilli sauce and peanut butter.
Step 6Once hot and all mixed together, add the coriander, lime and soy.
Step 7Serve in a bowl with the cauliflower keeping any pan juices as a dipping sauce for the crispy cauliflower.
- 1 small cauliflower (cut into florettes)
- 100 g Country Range Panko Breadcrumbs
- 200 ml water
- 150 g Country Range Plain Flour
- 1 tbsp Country Range Madras Curry Powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pack Country Range Medium Egg Noodles
- 25 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 5 g garlic
- 25 g peanut butter
- 10 ml sesame oil
- 15 ml Country Range Soy Sauce
- 1 lime (juice)
- 25 ml Country Range Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tenderstem broccoli, sliced
- 2 mange tout, sliced
- 1 small handful coriander, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 baby corns, sliced
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist