Step 1Dice the onion and chicken and fry in butter until light brown.
Step 2Add the garlic and deglaze with the white wine.
Step 3Add the mixed herbs and the tomato sauce.
Step 4Simmer for 5 minutes and allow to cool a little.
Step 5Make the béchamel sauce as per recipe.
Step 6Wilt the spinach in hot water, squeeze out all liquid and chop.
Step 7Mix with the chicken and tomato.
Step 8Layer up the lasagne with the pasta, chicken mix and béchamel.
Step 9Top with lots of grated cheddar and some fresh grated parmesan.
Step 10Bake in the oven at 160°C for 40 minutes until the top is just going brown.
Step 11Serve with fresh spinach and some fresh cut cherry tomatoes.
- 100 ml Country Range Ready to Use Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 1 ea Country Range Premium Fresh Chicken Breast Fillets
- 25 ml Country Range White Cooking Wine
- 1/2 tsp Country Range Dried Mixed Herbs
- 1/4 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
- 25 g Country Range Grated Mature Cheddar
- 4 ea Country Range Lasagne Sheets
- 50 g Country Range Salted Butter
- 100 ml Country Range Béchamel Sauce Mix
- 1 onion (diced)
- 200 g spinach
- 15 g parmesan
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist