Step 1Mix together the coconut milk, juice and zest of lime, fish sauce and spices in a bowl.
Step 2Stir in the cubed chicken and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
Step 3Thread pieces of the marinated chicken onto each skewer (or lemongrass stem, if using), alternating them with a piece of pepper and mushroom.
Step 4Brush the skewers with any leftover marinade and place under a grill for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through, turning the skewers now and again so that they are evenly cooked. Serve with quarters of lime and boiled rice or salad.
- 50 ml Country Range Coconut Milk
- ½ lime (juice and zest)
- 1 tsp thai fish sauce
- ½ tsp Country Range Crushed Chillies
- ½ tsp Country Range Minced Garlic
- ½ tsp Country Range Ground Ginger
- ½ tsp Country Range Ground Paprika
- 4 Country Range Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 1 green pepper, cubed
- 8 Chinese/Shitake mushrooms, halved
- 8 skewers or lemongrass stems (if using)
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist