Step 1Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or frying pan and cook the prawns for 1 minute. Remove, then tip in the chilli and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
Step 2Add the spring onion and sugar snap peas and cook for 1 minute, then add the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, noodles and about 100ml water.
Step 3Simmer for 2 minutes until the sauce is syrupy, then stir in the prawns.
Step 4Garnish with the chives and coriander.
- 300 g raw peeled or Country Range Premium Frozen North Atlantic Prawns (defrosted)
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 orange or red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 150 g sugar snap peas, sliced lengthways
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Country Range Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 3 tbsp Country Range Soy Sauce with a pinch of sugar
- 300 g Country Range Medium Egg Noodles, cooked
- 1 small bunch chives and coriander
- 100 ml water
- oil, for frying
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist