Step 1Melt margarine, butter, sugar and syrup together in a pan.
Step 2Mix oats, dried fruit and pine nuts together in a bowl.
Step 3Add fruit and nut mixture to pan.
Step 4Divide the mixture into a shallow gastro tin (25mm deep), not greased or lined.
Step 5Bake at 155°C for 20 minutes (do not pre-heat oven).
Step 6Portion up as soon as it comes out.
Step 7Leave to cool for 1 hour.
Step 8Melt the white and dark chocolate separately and put each into a piping bag.
Step 9Drizzle over the flapjack.
- 1.6 kg Country Range Oat Flakes
- 700 g Country Range Cooking & Baking (Block)
- 700 g Country Range Butter
- 700 g demerara sugar
- 700 g golden syrup
- 1 kg Country Range Mixed Dried Fruit
- 250 g pine nuts
- 250 g Country Range White Chocolate Drops
- 250 g Country Range Dark Chocolate Drops
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist