Step 1Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
Step 2Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken until cooked through.
Step 3Add the Fajita Seasoning, peppers and onion and continue to fry for 2-3 minutes, then set aside.
Step 4Place one tortilla on a baking tray and top with half the cooked chicken mix, then top with cheese.
Step 5Layer another tortilla on top and repeat the process.
Step 6Finally, place the third tortilla on top and finish with cheese and jalapeños.
Step 7Pop in the oven for 10 minutes and serve with Country Range Salsa.
- 2 Country Range Chicken Breast Fillets, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 150 g Country Range Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Country Range Jalapeños, sliced
- 3 Country Range Flour Tortillas
- 1 tbsp Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Country Range Fajita Seasoning
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist