Step 1Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
Step 2Line an oven tray with some Country Range Baking Parchment.
Step 3Whisk the egg, vanilla and icing sugar together until light and fluffy.
Step 4In a separate bowl mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
Step 5Add this mix to the egg and sugar and form a smooth mix.
Step 6Add the yogurt and chocolate chips.
Step 7With a small ice cream scoop, place the cookie batter onto the lined tray and bake for 12 minutes.
- 25 g Country Range Natural Yogurt
- 60 g Country Range Dark Chocolate Drops
- 200 g Country Range Plain Flour
- 50 g Country Range Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Country Range Baking Powder
- 2 Country Range Free Range Medium Eggs
- 150 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist