Step 1For the gnocchi, mix all the ingredients together and roll into small balls. Add a splash of olive oil to a hot frying pan and then fry the balls on a gentle heat until golden brown, turning frequently. Leave to one side.
Step 2For the dressing, place the mustard and white wine vinegar into a bowl and season. Mix well and drizzle in the oil until all mixed together. Leave to one side.
Step 3For the salad, poach the peas and broad beans in boiling stock for about 3-4 minutes, remove and place into a bowl.
Step 4Add the grapefruit segments and feta cheese, mix well and arrange onto a plate. Add the gnocchi and drizzle over the dressing. Serve topped with a poached egg.
- For the gnocchi:
- 750 g potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 50 g Country Range Plain Flour
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tsp Country Range Dried Parsley
- splash olive oil
- For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp Country Range White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Country Range French Mustard
- 8 tbsp Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- For the salad:
- ¼ ltr Country Range Vegetable Bouillon (made up)
- 2 pink grapefruits, peeled and segmented
- 150 g feta cheese, diced
- 50 g fresh broad beans, cooked
- 50 g fresh peas, cooked
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist