Step 1Roughly chop onions and garlic and sweat in the butter.
Step 2After the onions and garlic have softened without colour, add the paprika and cook out until it is all mixed in.
Step 3Add the apple juice and reduce by half.
Step 4Add all the other ingredients and slowly bring to the boil. Simmer for 20 minutes and then blitz to form a nice sweet thick liquid.
- 500 ml Country Range Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tblsp Country Range Wholegrain Mustard
- 250 ml Country Range Dark Soy Sauce
- 500 ml Country Range Apple Juice
- 2 Spanish onions, sliced
- 15 cloves roasted garlic
- 200 g dark brown soft sugar
- 150 g Country Range Smoked Paprika
- 150 ml Country Range Clear Honey
- 150 ml cider vinegar
- 250 g Country Range Unsalted Butter
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist