Step 1Pre-heat oven to 150°C/fan 130°C/Gas Mark 2.
Step 2Mix the oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla pod seeds in a large bowl. Tip in all the remaining ingredients, except the dried fruit and coconut, and mix well.
Step 3Tip the granola onto two baking sheets and spread evenly. Bake for 15 minutes, then mix in the coconut and dried fruit and bake for 10-15 minutes more.
Step 4Remove and scrape onto a flat tray to cool.
Step 5Serve with Country Range Natural Yogurt and stewed fruits.
The granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to a month.
- 2 tbsp Country Range Vegetable Oil
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- 125 ml Country Range Maple and Agave Syrup
- 2 tbsp Country Range Clear Honey
- 1 Country Range Vanilla Pod
- 300 g Country Range Oat Flakes
- 50 g Country Range Sunflower Seeds
- 4 tbsp. Country Range Sesame Seeds
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 100 g Country Range Flaked Almonds
- 100 g freeze dried berries (e.g. raspberries, cranberries, blackberries), plus Country Range Dried Apricots, Sultanas and Raisins
- 50 g Country Range Desiccated Coconut
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist