Step 1Blitz all the curry mix ingredients in a blender, adding olive oil as required.
Step 2Add two tablespoons of the mix to a saucepan with the diced chicken breast, a drizzle of olive oil and seasoning.
Step 3Cook until the chicken turns white then pour in the coconut milk and allow to reduce.
Step 4Season then add spring onions, diced tomato and the rest of the curry mix.
Step 5Sprinkle over fresh coriander and serve with basmati rice, naan breads and a small dish of mango chutney.
- 1 Country Range Chicken Breast, diced
- 20 ml Country Range Coconut Milk
- spring onions, sliced
- tomatoes, diced
- Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- For the curry mix:
- 6 red peppers
- 6 red chillies
- 2 white onions
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 2 knobs of ginger
- 3 lemongrass
- 2 tbsp Country Range Ground Coriander
- 3 tbsp Country Range Ground Cumin
- 2 tbsp ground caraway
- 1 tbsp Country Range Ground Cardamom
- To serve:
- fresh coriander
- Country Range Basmati Rice
- Country Range Mango Chutney
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist