Step 1Peel and nely chop the garlic and ginger.
Step 2Wash peel and dice the onion.
Step 3Fry in oil the onion, ginger and garlic until soft in a sauce pan.
Step 4Add the korma paste, honey, ketchup, mango chutney, soy sauce and vegetable stock to the pan.
Step 5Simmer for 15 mins then thicken with corn our 6. Add your chicken or vegetables to the sauce and cook until ready.
Step 6Add fresh coriander to nish and serve with rice and a freshly baked naan.
- 4 tbsp Country Range Korma Paste
- 2 tbsp Country Range Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp Country Range Honey
- 8 tbsp Country Range Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Country Range Mango Chutney
- 1 ltr Country Range Vegetable Stock
- 2 tbsp Country Range Cornflour
- 35 ml Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 4 Pieces Ginger
- 4 Pieces onions
- 1 Bunch Coriander
- Chicken or vegetables
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist