Step 1Sauté garlic, shallots, leeks and mixed wild mushrooms in a pan with olive oil for a few minutes.
Step 2Add in the cooked rice, tenderstem broccoli and the cherry tomato halves and continue to sauté.
Step 3Add a pinch of smoked paprika, salt and pepper and cook for a further 5 mins.
Step 4Take the king oyster mushrooms and score with a knife so they resemble scallops.
Step 5Sauté the king oyster mushrooms in a little oil for around 2 mins on each side in separate pan and season.
Step 6To plate up, add the rice, mushroom and vegetable mix to the plate before topping with the king oyster mushrooms, rolled up ribbons of courgette and a garnish of pea shoots.
- 250 g in total half Country Range basmati and half brown rice
- 2 king oyster mushrooms
- 1 shallot (sliced julienne)
- 30 g Country Range extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g mixed wild mushrooms
- 3 slices of thinly ribboned courgette that have been marinated in lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 4 cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 2 baby leeks
- 2 pieces of tenderstem broccoli
- 1 clove of garlic
- Touch of smoked paprika
- Pea shoots for garnish
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist