Step 1Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Heat the oil and sauté the onion until soft. Add the minced lamb and fry until brown.
Step 2Add the tomatoes, Worcestershire Sauce, tomato paste and mixed herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 3Simmer for 15 minutes then transfer the meat mixture to an ovenproof dish.
Step 4Place the pastry mix into a mixing bowl. Rub in the butter then stir in the grated cheese.
Step 5Spinkle the crumble topping over the meat mixture and bake for 30 minutes until evenly browned.
- 450 g Country Range Multi-Purpose Pastry Mix
- 1 tbsp Country Range Vegetable Oil
- 1.35 kg minced lamb
- 400 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Country Range Tomato Paste
- 1 pinch Country Range Mixed Herbs
- 50 g Country Range Butter
- 172 g Country Range Mature Cheddar Cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist