Step 1Cook the pasta until soft/al dente.
Step 2Spoon over enough pesto to cover generously.
Step 3Lightly toast the pine nuts in a dry pan then add to the pasta along with the sundried tomatoes.
Step 4Garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh herbs.
- 200 g Country Range Pasta Spirals
- 50 ml Country Range Green Pesto
- 50 g Country Range Sundried Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Country Range Pine Nuts
- parmesan cheese and fresh herbs, to garnish
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist