Step 1Heat the oil in a flame proof casserole dish, fry the onion for a few minutes until softened, stir in the garlic, Moroccan Seasoning and lamb and cook stirring until the lamb is browned.
Step 2Add the remaining ingredients. Cover the casserole and transfer to a pre-heated oven. Cook at 170°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 for 2-2.5 hours until the lamb is tender (check there is sufficient liquid during cooking).
Step 3Garnish with coriander and almonds and serve with cous cous.
- 1 tbsp Country Range Moroccan Spice Seasoning
- 450 g diced leg of lamb
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 150 g Country Range Dried Apricots
- 400 g Country Range Chick Peas, drained
- 600 ml lamb stock
- 1 tbsp oil
- fresh coriander, to serve
- 100 g Country Range Flaked Almonds, browned, to serve
- County Range Cous Cous
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist