Step 1Heat the oil, fry the onion for a few minutes until softened, stir in the Moroccan Seasoning and stir well to mix.
Step 2Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes until the lentils are very soft.
Step 3Blend the soup adding a little more stock if required.
Step 4Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with warm crusty baguettes.
- 2 large onions, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbs Country Range Moroccan Spice Seasoning
- 300 g Country Range Red Split Lentils
- 800 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
- 800 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp oil
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- Country Range Thaw & Serve Small Baguettes, cooked as directed on the pack
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist