Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
Step 2Roughly chop the apricots.
Step 3Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Step 4Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Step 5Place ingredients in the baking tray.
Step 6Bake for 8 minutes until golden brown.
Step 7Serve in small bowls as a bar snack or as part of a Peri Peri platter.
- 1 tbsp Country Range Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tbsp Country Range Sesame Seeds
- 25 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 1 tsp Country Range Garlic Powder
- 75 ml Country Range Peri Peri Sauce
- 100 g Country Range Dried Apricots
- 100 g Country Range Cashew Nuts
- 100 g Country Range Pecan Nuts
- 1 tsp Country Range Crushed Chillies
- 100 g Country Range Pine Nuts
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist