Step 1Whizz apricots, dates, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon in a food processor until very finely chopped.
Step 2Add the coconut milk and tip the mix into a bowl and use your hands to work in the coconut oil.
Step 3Shape the mix into walnut-sized balls, roll in chopped sunflower seeds, poppy seeds and coconut.
Step 4Store in an airtight container until you need an energy uplift.
- 25 g coconut oil
- 100 g Country Range Dried Apricot
- 200 g Country Range Dates
- 50 ml Country Range Coconut Milk
- 25 g Country Range Desiccated Coconut
- 15 g Country Range Sunflower Seeds
- 10 g poppy seeds
- 1/8th tsp Country Range Tumeric
- 1/8th tsp Country Range Ginger
- 1/8th tsp Country Range Cinnamon
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist