Step 1Pre heat the oven to 200°C.
Step 2Brush the potatoes with pomace oil and prick with a fork.
Step 3Season with Maldon sea salt and bake for 45 minutes.
Step 4In a bowl add the tuna, diced red pepper, sliced spring onion and thinly sliced celery.
Step 5Melt the butter, add the thyme and garlic and keep to one side.
Step 6Cut the potatoes in half, remove most of the potato and maybe use for mash.
Step 7Dip each skin in the butter mix, bake in the oven for 6 minutes to crisp.
Step 8Fill each skin with the tuna mix and serve with salad.
- 75 g Country Range Premium Tuna Mayonnaise
- 125 g Country Range Salted Butter
- 5 g Country Range Garlic Purée
- ¼ tsp Country Range Dried Thyme
- 10 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 3 small maris piper potatoes
- 5 g Maldon Sea Salt
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ celery stalk, thinly sliced
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist