Step 1Place the potatoes into boiling salted water and cook until soft, drain and mash. When smooth, add for dessertspoons of Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season.
Step 2Next, place some oil into a hot pan and when hot, seal the fish for 3-4 minutes on both sides.
Step 3Add the pieces of pepper into the pan and cook until soft,
Step 4Place the olive oil mash onto a gentle heat and grate in the lemon zest and garlic.
Step 5Place the peppers and fish on top of each other and add a scoop of the mash. To finish drizzle with olive oil.
- 4 red bream fillets (175g per portion)
- 3 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 green pepper, cut into small pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into small pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into small pieces
- zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist