Step 1Add a knob of butter to a hot frying pan.
Step 2Fry of the red onion, red and green peppers until softened.
Step 3Add the Chilli Con Carne Sauce and red kidney beans.
Step 4Add a pinch of crushed chillies and season to taste.
Step 5Bring to boil and then simmer for approx. 15 minutes until the beans begin to break down.
Step 6Add a splash water if needed.
- 50 g Country Range Unsalted Butter
- 150 g Country Range Sauce for Chilli Con Carne
- 1 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 100 g red and green pepper
- 1 small handful fresh coriander
- pinch Country Range Crushed Chillies
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist