Step 1Defrost the shortcrust pastry and roll out until it is around 3mm thick.
Step 2Line a 20cm flan ring with the pastry and bake blind at 150°C for 30 minutes.
Step 3Dice the salmon and slice the leek, then place in a bowl with the grated cheddar and korma paste.
Step 4Mix this well and fill the baked pastry ring with it.
Step 5Whisk together the eggs, milk, coconut milk and cream, then pour this over the filling inside the flan ring.
Step 6Bake the quiches slowly at 150°C for 30 minutes (or until they just set and still have a nice wobble).
Step 7Allow to cool slightly for 30 minutes and serve.
- 130 g Country Range Korma Curry Paste
- 30 ml Country Range UHT Dairy Whipping Cream
- 100 g Country Range White Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2x 200 g Country Range Salmon Portions
- 200 g Country Range Frozen Shortcrust Pastry Blocks
- 310 ml Country Range Coconut Milk
- 240 ml milk
- 6 Country Range Free Range Medium Eggs
- ½ small leek, finely sliced
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist