Step 1Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
Step 2Once your sausages have defrosted, cut in half lengthways and remove the meat from the skin.
Step 3Place the meat in a bowl and add the diced cheddar and sweet pickle and mix together with a pinch of mixed herbs.
Step 4Roll out the puff pastry and place the sausage mix in the middle like a super sized sausage roll.
Step 5Egg wash the edges and roll tight.
- 6 Country Range Butchers Style Cumberland Sausages
- 50 g Country Range Mature Cheddar
- 25 g Country Range Sweet Pickle
- 1 pinch Country Range Dried Mixed Herbs
- 200 g Country Range Puff Pastry
- 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist