Step 1Cook the noodles in salted boiling water.
Step 2Drain the noodles and toss them with a little oil in a bowl.
Step 3Heat the rapeseed oil in a wok and add the steak pieces.
Step 4Cook over a high heat until coloured.
Step 5Add the sliced spring onions, ginger and chilli and fry for a further 30 seconds.
Step 6Add the frozen broccoli, cauliflower, sliced beans and sweetcorn.
Step 7Fry everything for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
Step 8Add the soy sauce, sesame oil and cooked noodles and stir through.
Step 9Season with salt and pepper.
Step 10Serve in a bowl and garnish with chopped coriander, a squeeze of lime and a lime wedge.
- 2 nests Country Range Medium Egg Noodles
- 1 tbsp Country Range Rapeseed Oil
- 350 g sirloin steak, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Country Range Crushed Chilles
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Country Range Dark Soy Sauce
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tsp ginger purée
- 1 cup Country Range Frozen Broccoli
- 1 cup Country Range Frozen Cauliflower
- 1 cup Country Range Frozen Sliced Beans
- 1 cup Country Range Frozen Sweetcorn
- 1 bunch coriander
- 4 wedge lime
- 2 ml lime juice
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist