Step 1Mix the vegetable oil with the yoghurt, garlic and spices and coat the lamb. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
Step 2Pan-fry or barbecue the lamb for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat, rest and the slice.
Step 3Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together the dressing ingredients and gently toss the salad in the dressing. Transfer the salad to a shallow platter and arrange the sliced lamb on top. Serve immediately accompanied with warm wholemeal flatbread.
- 4 lamb fillets
- 1 tbsp Country Range Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Country Range Natural Yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp Country Range Crushed Chillies
- 1 tsp Country Range Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Country Range Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Country Range Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Country Range Ground Cinnamon
- For the spring green salad:
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into large chunks
- 200 g broad beans (fresh or frozen), cooked, drained and skinned
- 200 g Country Range Whole Green Beans, blanched
- 1 cucumber, cut into large chunks
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Country Range Dried Mint
- For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- ½ tsp Country Range Ground Cinnamon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Country Range Honey
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist