Step 1Melt the butter and fry the chilli powder for 2 minutes to develop the flavour.
Step 2In a large pan, add sufficient water to the tomato soup mix to make a smooth paste. Add the chilli mixture and blend in the remaining cold water.
Step 3Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
Step 4Stir in the pasta shells and sweetcorn and reheat.
Step 5Serve in deep warm bowls garnished with chopped parsley.
- 150 g Country Range Tomato Soup Mix
- 3 pts cold water
- 25 g Country Range Butter
- 1 tbsp Country Range Chilli Powder
- 225 g Country Range Pasta Shells, cooked
- 150 g Country Range Sweetcorn
- chopped parsley for garnish
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist