Step 1Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / 180°C Fan / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
Step 2Slice 1 of the onions and sweat in olive oil with the garlic and mixed herbs
Step 3Cut the mushrooms into quarters and add to the pan along with the peas, spinach and chopped tomatoes then season to taste.
Step 4Place in a suitable deep sided dish and top with thinly sliced potatoes and onions.
Step 5Brush with a little vegetable oil and bake for 30 mins in the oven until the top is nice and brown.
- 200 g Country Range Fancy Peas
- 400 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes in Tomato Juice
- 50 ml Country Range Extended Life Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Country Range Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Country Range Dried Mixed Herbs
- 300 g Maris Piper potatoes
- 250 g mushrooms
- 200 g spinach
- 2 ea onions
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist