Sri Lankan Three Bean Salad
This scrumptious salad is a healthy vegan option, bursting with flavour and will sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Step 1Prepare the beans and peas as per label instructions and drain well.
Step 2In a large mixing bowl add the pre-prepared bean and peas.
Step 3Add the chunks of mango and the thinly sliced red chilli.
Step 4Add the olive oil, the juice and zest of a lime and season with salt and pepper.
Step 5Roughly chop the herbs and add to the mix.
Step 6Stir the Mango, Lime & Chilli dressing through the ingredients.
Step 7Serve as a side salad with glazed baked cod or gently poached chicken.
- 200 g Country Range Dried Butter Beans (Pre-soaked)
- 200 g Country Range Dried Black Eye Beans (Pre-soaked)
- 200 g Country Range Dried Marrowfat Peas (Pre-soaked)
- 50 ml Country Range Mango, Lime & Chilli Dressing
- 1 large mango, chunked
- 1 large red chilli
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 small handful flat leaf parsley
- 1 small handful dill
- 1 small handful spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Country Range Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist