Step 1Mix the steak, onion and peppers with Fajita Seasoning (adjust seasoning to suit personal preference).
Step 2Heat the oil and fry the steak and vegetables for 4-5 minutes or until the steak is cooked as required.
Step 3For the salsa, mix the sweetcorn with onion, pepper, chilli and coriander and place into a serving dish.
Step 4To serve, place the steak and vegetables into a dish, serve with tortilla wraps and sweetcorn salsa and Country Range Tomato & Onion Salsa.
- 450 g frying steak, cut into strips
- 4 tbsp Country Range Fajita Seasoning
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 red, yellow and green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- oil, for frying
- Country Range Tortilla Wraps, warmed
- For the sweetcorn salsa:
- 250 g Country Range Sweetcorn, drained
- 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 1 small chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Country Range Tomato & Onion Salsa
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist