Step 1Add oil to
a pan and wait
for it to get hot before adding the onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, courgette and red peppers. Fry for 3 minutes. Next add in the chicken and fry for a further 3 minutes.
Step 2Add the spices to the water and pour into the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Step 3Pour in Country Range Tikka Sauce, add in the chop coriander, lime leaf, stir to combine and cook on a low simmering heat for an hour.
Step 4Serve with Jasmine rice.
- 5 tsp Country Range Turmeric
- 5 tsp Country Range Ground Cumin
- 5 tsp Country Range Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Country Range Paprika
- 1 tsp Country Range Chilli Powder
- 1 jar Country Range Tikka Masala Curry Sauce
- 5 kg Country Range Fresh Chicken Breasts (cubed)
- 1 kg Sliced red onion
- 1 kg Sliced red peppers
- 500 g Grated carrot
- 1000 g Ginger
- 100 g Garlic
- 500 g Grated courgette
- 100 ml Water
- Bunch of coriander
- Lime leaf
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist