Step 1Place the cooked rice in a bowl.
Step 2Mix the Fajita Seasoning with the oil and stir into the rice.
Step 3Add the remaining ingredients and stir to mix in.
Step 4Serve with a garnish of lime as a side dish. Adjust Fajita Seasoning to suit taste.
- 250 g Country Range Long Grain Rice, cooked as directed and drained
- 3 tbsp Country Range Fajita Seasoning
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 red pepper, cut into small chunks and roasted
- 1 tbsp Country Range Sliced Jalapeños
- 4 spring onions, diced
- 100 g Country Range Sweetcorn
- ½ lime, juice only
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist