Step 1Mix the mayo, curry powder, mango chutney together in a bowl and season with black pepper.
Step 2Add the cooked chicken breast to the bowl and stir to fully coat the chicken in the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to enhance the flavour.
Step 3Take the toasted bread and layer only two slices of bread with the lettuce leaves and tomato slices, then add 125g of the marinated coronation chicken to one slice and the cooked bacon to the other. Using the marinade that’s left spread over the remaining piece of toast.
Step 4Stack and serve.
- 6 tbsp Country Range Real Mayonnaise
- 2-3 tsp Country Range Mild Curry Powder, to taste
- 2 tbsp Country Range Mango Chutney
- 500 g tender cooked Country Range Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 rashers Country Range Unsmoked Rindless Back Bacon
- 3 slices white or brown bread slightly toasted
- 1 ripe sliced tomato
- 6 fresh lettuce leaves
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist