Step 1Place the noodles into boiling, salted water and cook for 6-8 minutes.
Step 2Place a splash of oil into a hot pan. When hot, place the fish, skin side down, to sear golden brown and cripsy. Turn and place into a hot oven (185°C/Gas Mark 7) for 6-8 minutes with a splash of olive oil.
Step 3Place the chilli con carne sauce into a pan, bring to the boil and add the noodles. Coat the noodles in the sauce and season with salt and pepper.
Step 4Very quickly fry the vegetables in a splash of olive oil and season. Remove from the pan and leave to one side.
Step 5Remove the fish from the oven and squeeze over the lemon juice.
Step 6Place the noodles onto a plate, add the fish on top, finish with the crispy vegetables and serve.
- 4 large tbsp Country Range Range Sauce for Chilli Con Carne
- 4 x 200 g hake fillets, skin on
- 1 good splash Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 200 g Country Range Medium Egg Noodles
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely shredded
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 courgette, finely shredded
- 1/2 lemon to squeeze
- salt and pepper
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist