Step 1Fry the turkey mince, onion, grated carrot, courgette, garlic and mixed herbs in the pomace oil.
Step 2Add the tomato and basil sauce and simmer for 5 minutes allow to cool.
Step 3Roll out the dough balls and top with turkey and tomato sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella and roll up.
Step 4Cut each roll into 4 and place on an oiled baking sheet.
Step 5Sprinkle with grated parmesan and bake for 8 minutes.
- 5 Country Range Dough Balls
- 250 g minced turkey
- 1/2 tsp Country Range Mixed Herbs
- 1/2 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
- 100 g Country Range Tomato and Basil Sauce
- 150 g Country Range Mozzarella Cheese
- 50 g pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 courgette, grated
- 1 tbsp Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist