Step 1Mix together 150g of breadcrumbs, saving 50g to coat the sausages, in a bowl with the cheese or vegan cheese, spring onions, leeks, parsley, thyme, mustard, 2 eggs (if vegan, use egg replacer) and cream (use coconut cream if vegan).
Step 2Season with salt and pepper and separate the mix into 8 balls.
Step 3Roll out the balls to for even sized sausages and chill in the fridge for 45 minutes.
Step 4Beat the last egg (or egg replacer) and dip the sausage into the egg then roll them in the remaining breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan / hard cheese (or vegan cheese).
Step 5Gently fry in the oil, turning all the time to get an even color.
Step 6Serve with a nice pickle.
- 150 g Country Range Panko Breadcrumbs
- 50 g Country Range Panko Breadcrumbs, for coating
- 20 g vegan parmesan or hard cheese
- 200 g vegan Cheddar cheese or Country Range Mature cheddar
- 100 g leek
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg or vegan egg replacer
- 1/2 tsp Country Range Thyme
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist