Step 1Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Step 2Mix the herbs and spices together with the coconut to make a paste. Coat the fish in the mix and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
Step 3Lay a seaweed sheet on a chopping board and place the fish in the centre of the sheet.
Step 4Wrap the fish in the seaweed to make a parcel by wetting the seaweed with water to make it curl over and stick.
Step 5Brush the top of the parcel with water and sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
Step 6Place each in a foil parcel and bake for 12 minutes, or until cooked if cooking more than one at once.
Step 7Serve with rice noodles, cucumber and papaya salad.
- ¼ tsp Country Range Chinese Five Spice
- ¼ tsp Country Range Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Country Range Whole Ginger
- 1 tsp Country Range Whole Fennel Seeds
- ½ tsp Country Range Crushed Chillies
- ½ tsp Country Range Blue Maw Poppy Seeds
- ¼ tsp Country Range Garlic Granules
- 1 tsp Country Range Ground Coriander
- 6 tbsp coconut milk or 50g sachet creamed coconut
- 4 white fish fillets such as cod or haddock
- 4 seaweed sheets
- Country Range Sesame Seeds, to sprinkle
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist