Step 1Pre-heat the oven to 175°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Step 2Place the biscuits into a food-standard plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Add the crumbs to a mixing bowl.
Step 3Add the melted butter and cinnamon to the crumb mixture and mix well. Press the mixture into the base of a lined cake tin.
Step 4Place the cream cheese, ricotta, eggs, caster sugar and vanilla seeds into a food processor and pulse until smooth.
Step 5Melt the white chocolate and allow to cool slightly.
Step 6Gently fold the melted chocolate into the cheese mixture then spoon the cheese and chocolate mixture into the tin. Smooth over the top with a palette knife and transfer to the oven.
Step 7Cook for 50 minutes to an hour until the surface is light and springy to touch. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- 250 g Country Range Digestive Biscuits
- 1 tsp Country Range Ground Cinnamon
- 125 g Country Range Butter, melted
- 600 g Country Range Luxury Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 600 g ricotta
- 6 Country Range Free Range Eggs
- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 g Country Range White Chocolate Drops
- 4 Country Range Vanilla Pods, seeds scraped out
- Country Range Frozen Summer Berry Mix
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist