Step 1Gently fry the petit pois, peppers and shallots in the pomace oil until soft.
Step 2Add the spices and herbs and then add the beaten eggs.
Step 3Stir the egg and cook slowly until a soft scrambled egg texture, then finish cooking in the oven or under a grill until the egg is fully set.
Step 4Tip onto a chopping board and cut into thin slices.
Step 5Arrange the slices of egg in the middle of 4 tortilla wraps with the cheese, salsa and sliced avocado.
Step 6Wrap in parchment and tin foil and bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
Step 7Cut in half and serve. Best eaten from the hand like a burrito.
- 4 Country Range Tortillas
- 100 g Country Range Salsa
- 1 ripe avocado
- 50 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 50 g Country Range Petit Pois
- 2 shallots
- 1 red pepper
- 0.25 tsp Country Range Crushed Chillies
- 0.5 tsp Country Range Mixed Herbs
- 0.25 tsp Country Range Ground Cumin
- 80 g Country Range Grated Mature Cheddar
- 8 Country Range Free Range Medium Eggs
- salt and pepper
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist