Step 1Gently fry the diced onion and red pepper in the vegetable oil.
Step 2Add the spices and continue to gently fry for 1 minute.
Step 3Make up 250ml chicken bouillon as per pack instructions.
Step 4Add the chicken bouillon and kidney beans.
Step 5Simmer for 8 minutes then add the green beans, peas, sweetcorn and chicken pieces.
Step 6Simmer for another 6 minutes and remove from the heat.
Step 7Fold in the chilli sauce.
Step 8Season with salt and pepper.
Step 9Garnish with chopped coriander.
- 100 g Country Range Marinated Cajun Chicken
- 25 ml Country Range Vegetable Oil
- 60 g Country Range Easy Cook Long Grain Rice
- 250 ml Country Range Chicken Bouillon
- 50 g Country Range Kidney Beans
- 25 g Country Range Fancy Peas
- 25 g Country Range Sweetcorn
- 30 g green beans, cut into 1/4
- 1 onion, diced
- ¼ red pepper, diced
- ½ tsp Country Range Whole Cumin
- 50 ml Country Range Sauce for Chilli con Carne
- ½ tsp Country Range Smoked Paprika
- ½ tsp Country Range Crushed Chillies
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist