Step 1Place the butter into a large pan and melt. Add the onion, leek, salt and pepper and sweat for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are soft and translucent.
Step 2Add the celeriac and flour and mix for 3-4 minutes.
Step 3Add the stock and bring to the boil. Then add the risotto rice and cook for 20-25 minutes on a gentle heat.
Step 4Finally, add the double cream then remove from the heat. Blend until smooth in a liquidiser then return to the pan, heat and serve.
- 2 ltrs Country Range Chicken or Vegetable Bouillon (made up)
- 25 g Country Range Plain Flour
- 75 g Country Range Butter
- 500 g celeriac, peeled and diced
- 500 ml double cream
- 25 g risotto rice
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium leek, peeled and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist