Step 1Place the soup mixes in a saucepan. Add sufficient cold water from the measured amount to make a smooth paste, and then add the remaining cold water. Cover and bring to the boil.
Step 2Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
Step 3Cut bread into cubes and fry in most of the butter to make croutons.
Step 4Stir the remaining butter into the soup with the chicken and rice. Heat thoroughly.
Step 5Serve soup with croutons on top.
- 75 g Country Range Thick Chicken Soup Mix
- 75 g Country Range Leek Soup Mix
- 3 pts cold water pts cold water
- 8 slices Country Range Sliced White Bread, defrosted and crusts removed
- 100 g Country Range Butter
- 450 g Country Range Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 225 g Country Range Long Grain Rice, cooked
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist