Step 1Marinate chicken breast for 2 hours. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 190°C until cooked (75°C in the centre).
Step 2Cook your egg noodles in plenty of boiling water (follow packet instructions).
Step 3Once the noodles are cooked and drained, place into your bowls.
Step 4Add Country Range Piri Piri sauce and hot chicken stock, then stir to separate noodles.
Step 5Slice cooked chicken and place gently on top of the noodles.
Step 6Arrange the fresh ingredients on top and garnish with the lime and sprigs of coriander.
- 1000 ml ready made Country Range chicken stock
- 2 tbsp Country Range Piri Piri Sauce
- 150 g Country Range Medium Egg Noodles
- 2 Country Range Chicken Breasts marinated in
- 2 tbsp Country Range Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Country Range Ground Ginger
- 25 g handful of beansprouts
- 1 grated carrot
- 20 g frozen Country Range Sweetcorn, defrosted
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 spring onion chopped
- 8 chopped Country Range Jalapeño chillies
- a few sprigs of coriander and a ¼ lime to garnish each bowl
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist