Step 1Cut the chicken into strips and marinate in 2tbsp olive oil, two crushed garlic cloves, lemon juice, zest and all the herbs and spices for one hour.
Step 2To make the cucumber dip – grate ¼ cucumber and mix with one grated garlic clove, mint, dill and yoghurt and leave to one side.
Step 3Thread your chicken onto skewers and grill for four to five mins each side until fully cooked. Keep warm.
Step 4Slice your tomato, red onion, lettuce and the remaining cucumber and marinade in 25ml olive oil and lemon juice. Season to taste.
Step 5Warm your tortilla wrap and spread with the tzatziki that you made earlier. Cook the Potato Sidewinders using the instructions provided.
Step 6Add salad, grilled chicken and Potato Sidewinders® to create your Gyros.
Increase Portion Size
- Country Range 12” Tortilla Wraps
- g Country Range Signature Potato Sidewinders®
- Country Range Chicken Breast Fillets
- ml Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- tsp Country Range Dried Oregano
- tsp Country Range Crushed Chillies
- tsp Country Range Whole Coriander, crushed
- tsp Country Range Whole Cumin, crushed
- tsp Country Range Smoked Paprika
- tsp Country Range Ground Cinnamon
- g Greek yoghurt
- Garlic cloves
- tbsp Chopped Mint
- tbsp Chopped Dill
- Lemons (zest and Juice)
- sliced Vine Tomatoes
- Red Onion
- Head of Baby Gem
- tbsp Chopped Parsley
Our amazing products used in this recipe
Discover the Country Range products that were used in this recipe so you can recreate it yourself.
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist