Step 1Marinate the diced chicken in yogurt and tikka masala paste for 12 hours.
Step 2Place the diced chicken on an oiled tray and bake in a hot oven for 6 minutes.
Step 3Fry the onions in butter until soft.
Step 4Add the tikka masala sauce, water and chopped tomatoes and simmer for 30 minutes.
Step 5Add the diced chicken, ground almonds and chopped cori-ander then season with salt.
Step 6Add the cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
Step 7Allow to cool.
Step 8Once cold take some of the chicken pieces and place onto a warm naan bread.
Step 9Top with a little mint yogurt sauce and some slices of onion, tomato and some coriander leaves.
Step 10Wrap in tin foil and bake at 180oC for 8 minutes.
- 50 g Country Range Tikka Masala Curry Paste
- 180 g Country Range Tikka Masala Sauce
- 50 g Country Range Natural Yogurt
- 20 g Country Range Ground Almonds
- 10 g Country Range Flaked Almonds
- 30 nl Country Range UHT Dairy Whipping Cream
- 2 Country Range Premium Chicken Breast Fillets
- 50 g Country Range Creamery Butter Unsalted
- 200 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
- 25 ml Country Range Extended Life Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 180 ml water
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped and some coriander leaves to garnish
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tomato, sliced
- 25 g mint yogurt sauce
- 2 or 3 plain or garlic naan breads
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist