Step 1Marinate the diced chicken in yogurt and tikka masala paste for 12 hours.
Step 2Place the diced chicken on an oiled tray and bake in a hot oven for 6 minutes.
Step 3Fry the onions in butter until soft.
Step 4Add the tikka masala sauce, water and chopped tomatoes and simmer for 30 mins.
Step 5Add the diced chicken and ground almonds and chopped co-riander then season with salt.
Step 6Add the cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
Step 7Serve with Country Range Easy Cook Basmati Rice.
- 180 g Country Range Tikka Masala Curry Paste
- 50 g Country Range Natural Yogurt
- 50 g Country Range Tikka Masala Sauce
- 20 g Country Range Ground Almonds
- 10 g Country Range Flaked Almonds
- 2 Country Range Fresh Premium Chicken Breast Fillets, diced
- 50 g Country Range Creamery Butter Unsalted
- 30 ml Country Range UHT Dairy Whipping Cream
- 200 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
- 25 ml Country Range Extended Life Vegetable Oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 180 ml water
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist