Step 1Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together well. Roll the mixture tightly around the meat skewers into balls.
Step 2Place into fridge and chill for 24 hours.
Step 3To cook, place into a pre-heated oven (185°C/Gas Mark 6) and cook for 20 minutes.
Step 4To make the dip, mix the ingredients together.
Step 5Serve the koftas with the mint yogurt dip.
- meat skewers
- 800 g minced lamb
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped and cooked until soft
- 4 dsp Country Range Sauce for Chilli Con Carne
- 1/2 lemon (zest only)
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 dsp chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Country Range Free Range Egg whites, beaten
- For the yogurt dip:
- 4 large spoonfuls Country Range Natural Yogurt
- pinch salt
- fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 lime (juice only)
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist