Step 1Place all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
Step 2In a pan, heat up the coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon and maple and agave syrup.
Step 3Add the wet mix to the dry mix and spread onto a baking tray.
Step 4Bake in the oven at 130°C for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Step 5Allow to cool and then either slice into bars or crumble to a cereal mix for breakfast pots.
- 200 g Country Range Oat Flakes
- 100 g Country Range Flaked Almonds
- 25 g Country Range Sunflower Seeds
- 25 g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp Country Range Sesame Seeds
- 25 g shredded coconut
- 100 g Country Range Dried Fruit (a mixture of raisins, dates, prunes etc)
- 50 g coconut oil
- 150 ml Country Range Maple & Agave Syrup
- 1 Country Range Vanilla Pod
- 50 g Country Range Desiccated Coconut
- half tsp Country Range Ground Cinnamon
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist